Published on 30 November 2020
I am practising during the current restrictions.
I am practising during the current restrictions. I have safety protocols in place which I hope will be reassuring. These protocols are designed to provide a safe environment for those who are clinically vulnerable and extremely clinically vulnerable.
- I will not be able to treat any patients with a confirmed Covid-19 diagnosis or suspected Covid-19 symptoms.
- The treatment room and common areas will be cleaned before and between each patient.
- The waiting rooms in both clinics are not in use.
- Appointment times will be spaced out and staggered in order to minimise contact with other patients while on the premises.
- You will be asked to arrive on time for your appointment; if you arrive early, please wait in your car or outside the clinic.
- At the appointment time I will collect and escort you into the clinic.
- You will need to wash or sanitise your hands on entering the clinic (sanitiser provided).
- You will need to sign a 'consent to treatment' form (for new patients this will be as well as the normal registration form); I will send this either by email or by post before your first appointment.
- I will use a face mask; you will also need to wear a face mask (if you don’t have your own, we can provide one); if you have health issues which prevent you from wearing a mask, you must discuss this with me at the first consultation.
- Payment will be only by debit or credit card (the contactless limit has been increased to £45.00) or by pre-arranged online payment (PayPal); I will not be able to accept payments by cash or cheque.
All these arrangements may vary slightly depending on whether you come to my Broadstone or my Dorchester clinic.