Acupuncture treatment reflects the fact that each person is unique. Your treatment is tailored to address your individual problems. Whatever your symptoms, they exist in the context of your body, your life.
This means that you are at the centre of the healing process.
- I treat you as a whole person, not just your symptoms.
- I use my experience and knowledge to enable you to be healthy again.
- Healing is a joint enterprise. We each play our part to achieve the best possible outcome.
- I use acupuncture, diet, exercise, and food supplements, to try to remedy the 'dis-ease' process by addressing both your symptoms and the underlying ‘energetic’ disturbance producing those symptoms.
I use classical traditional Chinese acupuncture to treat a wide range of health problems. I have a Special Interest in the following:
- Fertility problems for both women and men
- Supporting individuals and couples going through fertility treatment (IVF).
- Menstrual problems and health problems associated with menopause.
- Respiratory Disorders, including Hayfever and Rhinitis.
- Low back pain.
- Headache and migraine.
- Pain management, sports injuries, musculo-skeletal impairment
- Emotional problems including Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia.
- Problems associated with later years
Food and diet is an integral part of Chinese medicine and can be used
as part of the treatment in addition to acupuncture. I can offer you
guidance on diet, dietary supplementation (vitamins and minerals),
remedial exercise (including Qigong), relaxation and meditation, and
Before embarking on treatment I carry out an in depth consultaion to decide the best approach for you.
Treatments may be covered by Private Medical Insurance.